I’ve been incredibly inactive in terms of my blog this week. To make up for it, I’m sitting at my desk and writing a blog post for every single day this week. Today’s post, instead of being a Sunday Post, is going to be the Book Blogger Test instead! I’m not certain where I found it because of course, I wrote the questions without writing the blog I saw it on…
– What are your top 3 pet hates?
Don’t even get me started..
- Dog-earring pages. I mean, I used to dog-ear pages in books for literature when I was in school and I do the same with books at uni now but never my actual books. Never my actual books.
- When publishers change the design of the book half way through the series. We all like neatly matching books in a series so why go and change them half way through, it’s not fun.
- Protagonists that whine the reader to death. Come on, no-one enjoys a protagonist who moans about anything and everything, especially when they’re being irrational.
– Describe your perfect reading spot:
A corner sofa with lots of cushions, lots of fairy lights and lots of blankets surrounded by all of my books.
– Tell us 3 book confessions:
I think I’m going to skip this one as I’m writing an unpopular opinions post to go up on my blog some time this week so make sure you follow my blog and twitter to be notified when it goes up!
– When was the last time you cried during a book?
I honestly don’t remember, I haven’t really read a book that made me cry recently. I think the last time I cried was while reading All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven even though I didn’t really like that book.
– How many books are on your bedside table?
– What is your favourite snack to eat while you’re reading?
I’m really not great at multi-tasking so I tend not to eat anything while reading, I’d either ruin the sofa or ruin my book. I sometimes take a break and get something but not often.
– Name 3 books you would recommend to everyone:
- Of course, the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, because everyone loves a classic romance.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
– Show us a picture of your favourite shelf on your bookcase:
Top 3? 😂
– Write how much books mean to you in three words:
An impossible task.
What is your biggest reading secret?
I went a solid few years without reading anything at all so I have an awful lot of catching up to do…
I hope you enjoyed todays post, feel free to do this tag yourself and let me know in the comments!